This Mobile Device Coordinator role is an opportunity to expand on your IT Support Skills. It is a long term contract role that could lead to a permanent opportunity.
Job responsibilities include:
- Helping with the service queue and first assessment of task or concern.
- Escalates tickets to 2nd and 3rd level team.
- Reaches out to customers for process inquiries and follow up.
- Coordinates support activities with desktop team.
- Supports onboarding tasks with adoption services team.
- Special projects as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years desktop support for PC’s, laptops, with focus on mobile device iOS support
- Minimum 2 years experience in computer/desktop iOS Strong Windows 7/10 administration and configuration experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent time management skills
- Education: High School Diploma required or Associates degree or technical certifications in related field preferred
- Valid Drivers license required