Procurement Business Analyst-
Are you experienced in developing, analyzing and putting together business strategies for purchased materials or services? Do you want to be part of a team that is growing a successful track record of cost improvement while building strong partnerships with its suppliers? Do you want to work at a company that values it's employees and also helps people live their best lives through the products they sell? We are working to find top talent for a team that is building up from the ground floor and this opportunity is for someone who is self-motivated, innovative and isn't afraid to take on the status quo. Don't miss out and
- Provides analytical support during each of the procurement steps including, but not limited to, demand/consumption forecasting, supplier market analysis, supplier assessment, and comparative bid analysis.
- Takes corrective and preventative actions to ensure deliveries are at or above customer expectations.
- Collect, prepare and interpret data for business decisions and strategy development
- Prepare spend and savings analysis based on sourcing initiatives
- Preparation of documents for hand-over and follow-up for local implementation
- Manage tracking, reporting and commenting on KPIs and procurement initiatives and transform them into managerial information
- Analytical support for cost reduction projects
- Prepare presentations, collect information and material for communication
- May provide functional guidance, advice and/or training to less-experienced buyers and/or purchasing agents.
- University undergraduate degree (preferably in business, supply chain, finance, marketing, and engineering) or equivalent experience required. Education in logistics and/or supply chain management would be advantageous
- 3-5 years of experience in international business, preferably working experience as business analyst or equivalent function
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and other IT applications. Excel knowledge includes lookups, arrays, pivot tables, etc.
- Good understanding of procurement habits, practices, procedures and systems
- Experience working with e-Sourcing platforms
- Fluent with English language is essential to cooperate with regional business units.
- Experience in data analysis
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Logical approach to complex matters
- Result-oriented, problem solving, execution focused
- Prior experience as a procurement analyst in a consulting environment is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.