Are you experienced working with sensitive documents and keeping organized and secure electronic records? Would you like to work with a global team and learn nuances about legalities worldwide? This Technical Expert Specialist role is a long term contract position and is a unique opportunity to learn more about legal issues and use your IT documentation skills. If this sounds like a position for you
Job Duties Include:
- Preserve, collect, process and transfer electronically stored information in support of the Legal Department.
- All services will be handled in a defensible and compliant manner, ensuring chain of custody and data integrity.
- Passion to work in a global, virtual team
- A highly organized and efficient self-starting attitude being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Analytical mind-set and structured approach
- Ability to prioritize, to coordinate cross-functionally and multi-tasking
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Well rounded IT Infrastructure knowledge - minimum of 3+ years experience
- Prior experience with eDiscovery or Forensic methodologies are a plus