If you are skilled with training documentation and have a knack for IT specific support and training this may be the opportunity for you! We are searching for an IT Documentation Specialist for a Long Term Contract position.
Job duties include:
- Work with Workplace Services, Mobile Services, Printing Services, Meeting Services, Training, and IT Service Desk to create, develop, update and maintain, operational procedures and manuals; strong collaboration skills required.
- Update training presentations, schedules and quizzes for Site IT department training.
- Maintain and design comprehensive Servicenow knowledge updates and reviews.
- Periodically present training to end users and department staff as a backup for the team.
- Monitor application updates and design communications to notify internal teams.
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Create a Skill Matrix using Bloom's Taxonomy framework and setup in iOS App.
- Work with Hospitality and other groups across campus to coordinate the IT Adoption Services events and IT fairs.
- Update training and Site IT website content when changes occur.
- Manage training inquiries that come to the training mailbox and assign the training classes to the appropriate Site IT Trainer.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Effective IT documentation management skills.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and time management skills required.
- Proficient with Desktop Support roles, Servicenow, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 5 years experience or Associate Degree required.